Thought I would try some new content and tell you what my classes are up to this week.
- Multimedia I, we learned how to create an animation inside animation so our characters have have a flying or walking loop as they move across the stage.
- Graphic Design Fundamentals, we learned about point, line, plane, and volume. Elements that help us create images and layouts that communicate by how we choose to use and create them.
- 3D modeling andAnimation, we moved on to complex shapes created with boolean subtraction and modifiers like bend that allow us to really taylor and enhance the 3d logos we are designing.
- Technical Foundations, we went through the basics of the Mac operating system for those who had primarily PC backgrounds. It will help us navigate in our mac classrooms a bit better.
- Web Page Construction I, we are covering image optimization so we don’t overload our pages more than necessary.
- Web Page Construction II, we looked at pseudo-selectors like nth-child(even) in css so we could make every other line in a table a different color.
Every week is a new adventure on our path to becoming Graphic and Web designers.